yesterday i got my nikon d60 which is absolutely amazing. i need it to take really great pictures for my paintings and to take pictures of the paintings when they are done. it is an amazing camera, i can’t even believe the quality of shots taken without the flash.
1. i have had six surgeries in six years. 2 feet, 3 nose and 1 wisdom teeth.
2. i was engaged for a short time when i was 20.
3. i have written in a journal (almost) every night since september 2001. the nights i didn’t write i was either at the hospital or spending the night with a boy.
4. i wear retainers to bed to keep my teeth straight.
5. i drove a yellow bug for 8 years.
6. i always have a plan.
7. my best friends tend to be Leos.
8. i am naming my first child Dylan. if it is a girl it is going to be Dylan Virginia after my mom’s mom who i got my Katherine from, she was Katherine Virginia.
9. I REALLY want to work at a funeral home. I am gana make this happen when I move to LA.
10. Beginning my freshman year of high school 95% of my boyfriends names have started with a “J” or a “M”. Matt, Mat, Matthew, Mike, Joe, Jehrid, Justin, Josh, Jim.
11. I have a lot of people in my life with the name Nate/Nathan/Nathaniel. 3 being my friends, 1 being my website guy and 1 being my brother.
12. My full name is Katherine Elizabeth Rohrbacher. When I was born and spent a few days with my birthmother in the hospital I was know as Baby Miller. I was nameless until my parents got me 2 weeks later.
13. I am related to Saint Therese of Lisieux through my paternal birth grandmother.
14. I also believe in God.
15. I smoked from the age of 14-19.
16. I love going on self dates.
17. I am really going to miss my cat when I am home for the holidays and in LA.
“They drank lots of beer and ran smack on one another and raved about the books they loved and smoked a lot of cigarettes and danced badly. They were, in other words, grad students. And despite this, they got shit done.”—steve almond joy